Pre-shipment cancellations occur frequently in the e-commerce industry. This can create challenges for the seller in the form of a constant back and forth movement of items.
In order to overcome this challenge, we does not firmly link a unit of stock to a customer order until the item arrives in our warehouse. This gives us the flexibility to reallocate orders in the event of customer cancellations and reduces the logistics costs associated with back and forth movement of the shipments.
Unpaid orders are canceled automatically every 72 hours.
In the case of payment and the customer wishes to cancel the order we do not mind if the order is not shipped to the customer.
Returning the amount to the customer bank account takes three working days provided that it is within the business days of the bank.
In case of transfer to another bank that is not available, the transfer fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
If the order was shipped to the customer and wishes to return the order we do not mind under the following conditions.
- Returns or replacement within 7 days of purchase.
- You can not return any product that has been opened or used.
- The customer will bear the shipping fees to us and the customer shall bear the shipping charges to him.
- In the case of products without warranty, it is not covered by the refund except in the case of a factory defect within 24 hours of receiving the shipment and the accessories are not used.
- Shipping charges are not refundable in any way.
How to Cancel
You can either contact Seuro agents directly or fill in the contact us form and add a cancellation details and submit. In the form issue details of your full names, email address, the order number, on the subject enter 'I want to cancel my order' then provide a brief description of why you want to cancel your order