· Working mode: count mode, body mode, surface mode
· Status indication: expression, USB connection Status, volume, power
· measurement result: temperature status or count status
· Temperature unit: Celsius or Fahrenheit
· Setting item or historical record: M** indicates the historical record number, F* indicates the setting item number
· History Temp or Environment Temp
· Environment Temperature Status
· It is the user's responsibility to ensure the electromagnetic compatibility environment of the device so that the device can work normally.
· It is recommended to evaluate the electromagnetic environment before using the device.
· When changing the operating environment, the device must be left to stand for more than 30 minutes.
· Please measure the forehead to the thermometer.
· Please avoid direct sunlight when using outdoors.
· Keep away from air conditioners, fans, etc.
· Please use qualified, safety-certified batteries, unqualified batteries or non-rechargeable batteries used may cause fire or explosion.
· Accuracy: ±0.2 degrees（35～42℃，place it in the operating environment for 30 minutes before use）
· Alarm Function Abnormal automatic alarm: flash + sound alarm for about 10 seconds
· measuring distance 5cm ~ 10cm automatic measurement
· Display: LCD display
· Transmission interface: USB Type C
· Adaptable power supply: 4 AA batteries (external power supply and internal power supply can be switched)
· Install method: nail hook, bracket fixing
· Environment temperature: 10℃~40℃（Recommended 15℃~35℃）
· measuring range: 0～50℃
· Response time: 0.5s
· Standby: 30s automatic standby during non-working hours
· Input: DC 5V 500mA
· Weight: 303g
· Dimensions: 170*115*140mm
· Counting capacity: 9999 times